Tour the Wine Trail on Your Own!
How does it work?
Experience the Rocky Top Wine Trail at your own pace by going on a self-guided tour to our wineries and hard cider house – and get free gifts just for participating!
- Pick any winery you want to start – no need to make any reservations or call ahead, just come on in!
- Head to the bar for a free wine tasting
- After your tasting, you will be given a Passport by your server or download here.
- At every winery you visit, present your Passport to your server. They’ll add a stamp next to their respective location.
- After you get 3 stamps, you will receive a free gift – and if you collect stamps from all 5 locations, you will get ANOTHER free gift.
BONUS: If you tag us on social media using #RTWT in any pictures you take at our wineries, you will be automatically entered to win various prizes, such as tickets to our VIP Wine Tour!
A: No! Just hold onto your passport and jump back in any time you’d like – be it days, months, or even years!
A: The wineries are all located within 5 miles of each other, most along Parkway in Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. We definitely recommend driving, although you could walk it if you’re feeling particularly adventurous!
A: You can only get the free gifts once a day, however, nothing is stopping you from revisiting a winery you love multiple times in one day.
A: All of our wineries will have Passports readily available for you, however, you are welcome to print one off prior to visiting Download The Passport
A: Yes! The wineries are open to all ages, though we will only serve those 21+ and we ask everyone for an ID.